6 Ways Our Lawyers Can Make Your Life Easier After an Auto Accident
Posted in Car Accident on March 4, 2019
After a car crash, the last thing you need is to make your life even more stressful and complex. But that’s exactly the situation that many victims find themselves in when they file claims for compensation.
Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t make it easy for people like you to get the money they deserve. In fact, they often count on claimants getting frustrated or overwhelmed and either accepting lowball settlements or giving up entirely.
At Matt Hardin Law, we know what you’re going through and the obstacles you’re facing. You shouldn’t have to face additional stress when you’re already dealing with pain, doctor’s appointments, medical bills, and lost wages. Instead, you should be focused on making as full of a recovery as possible.
Our Nashville auto accident attorneys can take some of the stress of the accident off your shoulders during this difficult time. We have many years of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims just like you, and you can count on us to do everything with your best interests in mind. Contact us today for a free consultation and to find out how we can help you and your loved ones. Dial (615) 200-1111 or complete a free online contact form.
Let Us Handle Your Claim While You Relax and Recover
Calling a lawyer can be one of the best decisions you’ll make after your auto accident. Having an experienced legal team on your side means that a huge burden will be lifted off you and your loved ones, and you’ll be able to focus on what’s most important instead.
When you get in touch with us, you’ll get six essential services:
- We’ll build your claim from the ground up—Simply exchanging insurance information with the other driver, contacting his or her insurer, and expecting to get a fair settlement isn’t realistic or feasible for most auto accident victims. Getting maximum compensation requires building an airtight claim that’s packed with evidence that leaves no doubt about who caused the crash, the severity of the claimant’s injuries, and a demand letter indicating how much they deserve for their accident-related expenses. From collecting the police report and your medical records, to contacting witnesses and utilizing industry experts, you can count on our lawyers to leave no stone unturned as we build a strong claim for you.
- We’ll handle all communication with the insurance company—When insurance companies find out about accidents that could cost them big money, they often try to contact the victims right away to minimize their expenses. That usually involves asking questions that can disqualify victims if they answer “incorrectly” or by offering lowball settlements that prevent them from pursuing additional compensation. Dealing with the insurance company in the days, weeks, and months after the crash is stressful and frustrating, especially when you’re trying to recover. Whether they attempt to get in touch with you via mail, telephone, text message, or even social media, we’ll handle all communication on your behalf.
- We’ll determine how much money you’re owed—Many auto accident victims know they’re going to face major expenses after their crashes, but they may not realize just how financially devastating their accidents can be. That’s because medical bills can be ongoing and continue to pile up for years, while injuries can cause disabilities that put victims out of work for the foreseeable future. It can be difficult to determine exactly how much your crash will cost you, but our legal team knows how to calculate your expenses based on the severity of your injuries, the time it will take to recover from them, and how they will impact your ability to work.
- We’ll review all settlement offers from the insurance company with you—We believe victims should never be quick to accept settlements, as insurance companies rarely make their best offers immediately after crashes or even after negotiations begin. Our attorneys know the values of a wide variety of auto accident claims and cases, and we can instantly spot when insurance companies offer victims like you a fair deal or a raw deal. When the insurance company makes an offer, you can count on us to give you honest advice based on years of experience.
- We’ll answer your questions and address your concerns—Whether you’ve hired an attorney in the past or you’re a first-timer, you’ll likely have many questions about the legal process. Unlike many law firms, it’s our goal to never leave our clients in the dark as we build their claims. After all, we’re working for you, and we believe that you should be kept up to date on our progress and to have all of your concerns addressed in a timely fashion. From the first time we meet with you until the day you get your check, you’ll know you’re in good hands and that you can trust our experience and track record of success.
- We’ll help prevent mistakes that can jeopardize your claim—Many victims unknowingly derail their auto accident claims by making minor or major mistakes throughout the process. Rest assured, the insurance company is watching and hoping you’ll slip up at some point between the time that you file your claim and the day it’s finalized. In addition to taking over all of the fine details and communication related to your claim, we’ll also warn you of the potential pitfalls and traps that the insurance company might use to reduce or deny your settlement. With our legal team on your side, you won’t get caught off guard.
In addition, it’s important to note that our services are free to you and your loved ones unless we get money for you. That means there’s no risk involved with calling us after your accident.
Get the Money and Representation You Deserve. Call Us Today.
Making a full recovery physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially after an auto accident that wasn’t your fault is of utmost importance. Victims like you depend on their physicians, friends, and family for the first three, but the last often comes down to hiring an experienced Nashville car accident lawyer.
Don’t leave your financial recovery up to chance. Our decades of experience mean we know what it takes to build strong claims that get results, and we can put that experience to work for you and your family. Call us today to get started.